• Learn tools and techniques used in industry – Git, cloud hosting, coding standards, best practices followed by the industry
• Industry experienced faculties
• Covers every aspect of UI/UX development
• Learn by doing: Assignments for practicing
• Step by step approach: Students develop a part of the project while learning each topic
• Junior Software Engineer
• Software Engineer
• UI/UX developer
• Front end developer
Creating web pages using HTML and CSS
Creating responsive web pages using bootstrap
Using variables, data types, Type assertion, Arrow functions, object oriented programming, getters and setters.
Using developer console, different types of browser storage, HTTP status codes.
Basics of Angular -
NodeJS & Angular installation, using of angular CLI commands, Creating angular project.
Heroku cloud server, Connecting Git and Heroku, Hosting angular application on heroku server application, enabling automatic deployment, CI/CD.
Angular directives -
Types of angular directives, *ngIf, *ngFor, *ngSwitchCase.
Angular data & event binding -
Data binding(one way&two way), Event binding, Interpolation, Property binding, Attribute binding, Class binding, Style binding, Template variable.
Angular decorators -
Class decorator, property decorator, method decorator, parameter decorator.
Angular routing -
routes, router module, router outlet, named routes.
Angular materials, using css in angular, material design bootstrap.
Template driven forms, reactive forms, form validation.
Creating services, Calling API(HTTP client module)
Reusable components, pipes, custom pipes, Observables and promises, auth guard.