The successful candidate must possess these qualifications and competencies:
- A university degree in Human Resource Management or a related field i.e., employment relations, business administration, or psychology.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior, advisory role in the Human Resources field
- CHRP designation or willingness to work towards the credential.
- Program or Certification in Alternative Dispute Resolution, or willingness to work towards these credentials
- Exemplary written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and expert fluency in English.
- Effective problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Candidates must possess strong computer skills and knowledge of learning technologies. A demonstrated commitment to working in a team and learner-centered environment is required.
- Intercultural competence including intercultural sensitivity and adaptability, and the ability to conduct oneself appropriately and effectively in another culture, are essential.
- Knowledge of the CNA system and its programs is a definite asset.
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the State of Qatar visa process.
If you are a CANADIAN CITIZEN with excellent English language skills and are ready for a professional and personal adventure in the Middle East, we’d like to hear from you.
See our website http://www.cna.nl.ca/careers/ to apply.
If called for an interview, you must send original transcripts directly to our office from the institution(s) prior to the interview. Successful candidates must provide a recent Certificate of Conduct.
View our websites www.cna-qatar.com & www.cna.nl.ca/qatar for all the information you’ll need to know about the employment opportunities, employment contracts, the immigration process, our campus, programs of study, employee life and so much more at CNA-Qatar. CREATE THE FUTURE YOU WANT!
College of the North Atlantic - Qatar Project
P. O. Box 1693 St. John’s, NL A1C 5P7 Tel: (709) 758.7347
For general inquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org